We all have millions of skin pores on our skin but they are not visible with naked eye but as your get older or sometimes because of other factors also pores become visible on your skin and looks really bad but they are not permanent if you want you can shrink them. Although there are many treatments available to shrink them in size but if you do not want, you can get rid of them naturally too.
Although there are many natural remedies in this text you will find only a few of them that are super effective to get results faster.
Use apple cider vinegar as natural skin toner
- Take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Add 5 tbsp of drinking water
- Mix it and store this natural toner in spray bottle
- After face wash, spray this water all over your face and let it dry
- After that apply moisturizer
Apple cider vinegar is very effective to tighten your skin pores, it also balances your skin pH level and fight against all skin infections.
Use aloe vera gel as night cream
Apply aloe vera gel all over your face and leave it overnight.
Wash your face next morning. It will not only keep your skin well moisturized but will also make it tighter. The gel also cleanses and nourishes the skin and removes oil and dirt from the clogged pores.
Egg white mask
If you want you can apply simply a layer of egg white all over your face, but if you don’t like smell of it, you can add it with other ingredients too.
For this you will need:
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Take the egg white and mix it with the oatmeal and lemon juice.
- Make an even paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water
Mix baking soda and drinking water in equal amount and apply it all over your face.
Massage for 1 minute and then rinse it off
Do not use this remedy daily, once in 3-4 days is enough and always apply moisturizer after this treatment as baking soda will dry your skin.