With this dessert you will fascinate your guests. The interaction between crispy coating and tender melting chocolate is very simple. It just takes a little time to let the dough rest.
Ingredients for 4 portions
70 g butter (soft)
60 g sugar
4 pcs eggs
70 g chocolate
70 g hazelnuts (ground)
10 g breadcrumbs
1 pinch salt
- Separate the eggs.
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath.
- Cream butter, 20 g sugar, egg yolk with a pinch of salt.
- Beat the egg whites with the remaining 40 g sugar until stiff.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the egg yolk mixture. Then add the crumbs and nuts and finally carefully fold in the snow (do not mix).
- Grease 4 small moulds (coffee cups) with a little butter, sprinkle with sugar and fill to about two thirds with the dough.
- Steam the tartlets in a steam cooker for 40-50 minutes or fill a tray lined with newspaper about 2 cm high with hot water, place the cups in the oven and bake at 170° C for about 40-50 minutes.
- Turn over the tartlets and serve with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
80 min. total time /20 min. preparation time / 60 min. cooking time level of difficulty – normal
Recipe by: www.gutekueche.at
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.