Have you ever thought about putting your favorite long drink in the freezer and enjoying it as ice cream? Probably not? But that’s a big trend right now. This recipe will help you to easily make the Lime-Mint Popsicles yourself without an ice machine!
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- mint leaves ribbon-cut (I have used about 20 leaves)
- In a glass, stir water, lime juice, and stevia together.
- Pour the mixture into ice popsicle molds.
- Add mint ribbons to each popsicle
- Place popsicles stick in half-frozen popsicles.
- Freeze for about 3 hours.
Recipe by Alex
Photo by karaidel
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe