The small strawberry muffins are a delicious keto strawberry feast. These refreshing cupcakes with strawberry look pretty and taste great too. Try this great recipe!
- 150 g almond flour
- 30 g ground almonds
- 4 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 24 fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 175°C – Put butter in a small pot and melt at low heat – Separate eggs and beat egg whites until stiff.
- Put the melted butter in a bowl, let it cool down a little, then add the egg yolks, oil, honey, salt and baking soda and mix – add the almond flour and almonds to the butter-egg yolk mixture and mix well – carefully fold the egg whites into the dough.
- Fill the dough into muffin moulds (lay out muffin paper moulds as desired) and bake at 175°C circulating air for approx. 20 – 25 min. on the middle shelf.
- Wash the strawberries, drain and remove the green of the strawberries – cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the pulp with a knife – mix the vanilla pulp with the cream and beat until stiff.
- Allow the muffins to cool and then cut off the top – pour the cream onto the muffins and decorate each with a large strawberry – then serve Low Carb Strawberry Muffins immediately.
Nutrition facts for 1 portion Carbohydrates 15g, Fat 20g, Calories 232
Recipe by: lowcarbrezepte.org
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.