I make the chicken breast in different ways but this is one of my favorites. Without much effort but very tasty, this recipe is simply one that you have to try.
Ingredients for 2 portions
- 2 pcs. Chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g Gorgonzola
- 300 g spinach (chopped)
- 2 pcs. Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 pinch of spices (Italian of your choice)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- For chicken breast stuffed with spinach and gorgonzola, preheat oven to 190°C. Wash and chop the spinach thoroughly. Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Crumble the gorgonzola and mix with the spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cut a pocket into the thickest part of the chicken breast and fill it with the spinach-cheese mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Brush the chicken pockets with olive oil and sprinkle with the Italian spices. Brown in hot oil all around until golden yellow.
- Place the chicken pieces in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for approx. 12 minutes. They are ready when the core temperature is about 70°C. Remove from oven, cover and let rest for about 15 minutes, then serve.
Preparation time 55 minutes
Recipe by Kathy
Photo by voltan1
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.