If you get a little hungry for cookies in between, you’ll find the best recipes for crispy cookies here. Vegan Sesame Cookies are so crispy, easy to prepare and taste heavenly.
That should be enough for about 30 cookies:
- 100 gr toasted sesame seeds
- 80 gr flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 gr organic sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 330F.
- Mix sesame seeds, flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Stir in oil.
- Stir in water and vanilla.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch on parchment.
- Cut with a glass or a cookie cutter dipped in flour.
- Remove the leftovers for rolling.
- Place the parchment with the biscuits on a baking tray and place in the oven for about 20 minutes until it is light golden yellow.
Photo by Arzamasova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember! We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other sources. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.Submit Your Recipe